Greensborough Plaza adopts strict policies regarding Contractor access to our premises. All Contractors undertaking works on behalf of Centre Management or a Tenant (including when you are working outside the tenancy) are required to be inducted, prior to commencing works. Please note that all Centre Management Contractors MUST be CM3 Certified.
The Contractor General Work Place Health Safety Instruction Pack provides guidelines on the work health and safety requirements that you are expected to abide by during your time at Greensborough Plaza.
Instruction Pack - Please ensure you have read and understood the guidelines in this Instruction Pack before your visit by completing the following,
· The Office of the Contractor is required to read and fill in pages 2-5.
· The contractors required onsite to carry out the works are required to read pages 6-23 and sign page 24 (acknowledging the rules and guidelines of the centre)
· Email pages 2-5 and 24 to: [email protected]
To be inducted onsite at Greensborough Plaza Shopping Centre, we require you to complete an online induction with Rapid Induct.
Please send an email to [email protected] to have your Company Setup with Rapid Induct – Greensborough. An email will be sent to you for further instructions for your employees.
As at 01.09.2016, each password will be $15.00 + GST (Payable online via credit card).
Once completed, print the certificate, sign and date and ensure to bring onsite when signing in at Security.
You will also be required to email the following valid insurances & SWMS to Centre Management:
· Public Liability $20,000,000
· Professional Indemnity (for Consultants, engineers, etc.)
· WorkCover (As per law)
· CM3 Certificate (If Applicable)
· Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) Site Specific
Please send all relevant documents via email to: [email protected]
Without the appropriate documentation, works may not be permitted to commence as planned.
For any enquiries:
Centre Management Office or Customer Service: 03 9435 4000