The below form the terms and conditions for competitions and promotions run by or in conjuction with Greensborough Plaza.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- Not valid with any other discount or offer.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, and retailers within Greensborough Plaza and the retailers’ employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any person.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen vouchers once they are claimed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the offer. Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
(i) advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice at the Customer Service Desk in the shopping centre;
(ii) promptly destroy all entries received; and
(iii) not use the personal information you have provided.
- The Promoter (including its related entities) and its respective officers, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
- Any decision made by the Greensborough Marketing Department in respect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
The personal information you have provided to Greensborough Plaza may be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and if you agree below, contacting you on an ongoing basis with information on any products or services you may be interested in at the Greensborough Plaza Shopping Centre. Contact may be by any means of communication including telephone and electronic messages (e.g. email). If the information requested is not provided, you may not enter the promotion. Subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988, you may have access to your personal information as held by Greensborough Plaza by contacting the Marketing Manager at Greensborough Plaza Centre Management on 03 9435 4000. A copy of our Privacy Statement can be found at www.greensboroughplaza.com.au/privacy/