- 500g firm white fish fillets, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves 35g (1/4 cup) cornflour
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sweet chilli sauce 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 3 green shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 50g green beans, finely chopped 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce, extra, to serve
- Place the fish in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Add the coriander, cornflour, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce and egg, and process until well combined.
- Transfer the fish mixture to a large bowl. Add the shallots and beans and stir until well combined.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Place 4 egg rings in the pan. Divide the fish mixture into 8 equal portions. Press 1 portion into each egg ring.
- Cook for 4 minutes each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with the remaining fish mixture, reheating the pan between batches.
- Serve with lime wedges, rainbow slaw and dipping sauce.
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 3 large carrots
- 250gm snow peas
- 4 sprigs spring onion
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- Sesame oil
- Chop and shred all ingredients to desired size using a food processor or mandolin, placing each vegetable into a large mixing bowl as you go.
- Once vegetables are prepared, toss all vegetables together until mixed well.
- Cover and refrigerate the salad until it’s ready for serving.
- Right before serving, drizzle the rainbow slaw salad with sesame oil and gently toss through.
- Monday 9am - 5:30pm
- Tuesday 9am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday 9am - 5:30pm
- Thursday 8am - 9pm
- Friday 9am - 9pm
- Saturday 9am - 5pm
- Sunday 10am - 5pm
T: (03) 9434-3736