WE'RE OPEN AND HERE FOR YOU
Following the Victorian Government’s announcement commencing 11.59pm Tuesday 27 October, all retail, cafes and restaurants are now permitted to open at Greensborough Plaza.
Click here for more information from Simone Dirckze, Centre Manager at Greensborough Plaza.
CENTRE TRADING HOURS
|Monday - Wednesday||9:00am-5:30pm|
|Thursday - Friday||9:00am-9:00pm|
Coles, Aldi, Sculli Bros, fresh food retailers, Chemist Warehouse, Priceline, Toyworld, Kmart, Target, The Reject Shop, Rebel Sport, Rivers, JB Hi-Fi, all services and specialty retailers are now open.
Many of our retailers are impacted by government retrictions, however are prepared with COVID-19 Safety Plans to ensure your health, safety and comfort.
WHAT'S OPEN WITH RESTRICTIONS
- Hairdressing and beauty services are open where a face mask can be worn for the duration of the service. Book an appointment.
- Food courts can reopen subject to limited fixed seating and a maximum of 2 people per table (unless household). Please maintain social distancing measures while queuing explore options here.
- Cafes and restaurants can now seat up to 20 people per venue with a maximum of 10 people per group. Explore options here.
For enquiries related to store opening hours, we recommend calling the store directly.
HOYTS Cinemas and Anytime Fitness remains temporarily closed.
CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK
The Customer Service Desk, located on Level 2 is now open daily. For enquiries related to store opening hours, we recommend calling the store directly, see store finder.
|Monday - Wednesday||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday - Friday||10:00am - 6:30pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
SUPERMARKETS & PHARMACY TRADING HOURS
|Monday - Sunday||7am - 10pm|
|Monday - Friday||8:30am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||8:30am - 7:00pm|
|Monday - Wednesday||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday - Friday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Monday - Friday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00am - 3:00pm|
CLICK AND COLLECT
For your convenience, many stores will continue to operate contactless, including delivery and click and collect.
HEALTH & SAFETY
With more than 100 stores now trading and a higher volume of customers visiting, there are a range of initiatives we have implemented and you can expect from us, including:
- Mandatory wearing of face masks (excluding customers under 12 and anyone with a medical exemption)
- Hand sanitisers throughout the centre at key entry and exit points
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation of high touchpoints throughout the centre
- Encouraging social distancing through signage, queuing systems and ground markers
- Working with individual retailers to ensure there is 4 square metres of space per customer
Greensborough Plaza is committed to working with our local community to create a safe and healthy environment and we will continue to keep you updated of any changing conditions as we move through the next few weeks.
If you are concerned or you would like to receive further information on COVID-19, please call the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) hotline on 1800 675 398. The line operates 24 hours, seven days a week. For any clarification on the Victorian Government restrictions visit: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au