Suiting At Connor
You’ll be the best dressed guy in the room with a selection of fits, styles and colours available at Connor. It’s all about the details, and both ranges of men’s blazers and suit jackets have amazing features making them great value.
Opt for a casual linen blend suit jacket which can easily be worn as a standalone blazer because of the nature of the fabric – style with a smart chino or black jean and a cotton shirt for the perfect blazer look.
For your next formal event, add a plain dress shirt paired with a patterned tie along with your favourite suit jacket and matching dress pant.
How should suit pants fit?
The perfect suit pant should have the following:
- Waistband sits at or below the belly button.
- Hem touch the shoe but doesn’t bunch.
- No pulling across crotch or seat.
How should a suit jacket fit?
The perfect suit jacket should have the following:
- The shoulder should lay flat. The seam on top should meet the sleeve of the suit right where your shoulder is at its widest.
- When standing up you should be able to close the jacket button comfortably – not too loose and not too tight.
- The jacket sleeve should show about half an inch of the shirt cuff.
- The hem of the jacket should hit right around the middle of your palm.